I wanted to take a moment to check-in and remind you of what I do. As a Mortgage Professional, I am happy to have the opportunity to help Canadians secure the financing for their biggest investment, their home. I realize however that my profession is misunderstood and many are under the impression that I only work with people who have bruised credit or are in business for themselves. The vast majority of our business is lowest rate, A business.
I realize how important it is for me to educate and remind my network on exactly what I do, and when someone might want to use my services.
Here is some information that may help you understand a little more of how I help my clients:
- I work with Canada’s leading Financial Institutions including major Banks, Trust Companies, and Credit Unions. They include Scotiabank, TD, Home Trust, MCAP, First National, and many others. You can find a complete list of all my lending partners on my website at http://www.tomneeb.ca.
- My company, The Dominion Lending Centres, sends more than 40 billion dollars in mortgage volume annually. Because we are the biggest in the country, our lenders provide us with a variety of mortgage products, exceptional rates, fast turnaround times and flexibility with approvals.
- When you use me to find you the very best mortgage for your needs, and negotiate on your behalf, typically there is no cost to you. The lender pays me a fee for finding and bringing them the business, I only earn a fee if I arrange the mortgage for you.
- Some of our lenders specialize in providing mortgages for clients who are self employed, contract employees, have seasonal income, have trouble proving income, or lack some of the standard documentation. I have seen all situations and am experienced in getting unconventional mortgages approved.
- Many consumers think their bank will automatically give them the best rates because they have been a loyal customer for many years, have multiple accounts, or have high account balances. Don’t fall into that trap. That kind of thinking has cost many clients thousands of dollars in unnecessary interest.
- I am a fully licensed mortgage professional and am governed by the regulator in Ontario that I do mortgages in. The safety and security of your personal information is of utmost importance and all discussions, documentation and file management are completely confidential at all times.
- Often clients make the time-consuming mistake of going to multiple lenders themselves, attempting to negotiate the best rates. Each time a Financial Institution pulls your credit report, your credit score actually drops. Sometimes the very exercise of trying to find the most competitive mortgage disqualifies you from qualifying. At Dominion Lending Centres, we forward your credit report electronically to our lenders so that it isn’t pulled over and over.
- The interest rates today are still very low. If you, like so many other Canadians, have high interest credit card debt, department store debt, line of credit debt or other outstanding payments, now might be the ideal time to refinance your existing mortgage and consolidate it all into one simple payment. Consolidation can sometimes reduce your monthly payments by more than a thousand dollars per month. I would be happy to calculate the saving for your specific situation.
In summary, I am your trusted mortgage advisor and I work for you, not the banks. It’s my job to provide you with timely, expert advice and make certain my clients have the very best mortgage products for their specific situation. Your business is very important to me!
Contact me to schedule a complete mortgage review at your convenience..
I am never too busy for your introductions and will take amazing care of anyone you think may find my services valuable.